As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Groupis fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it
CAA Club Group, is currently seeking a motivated Inside Sales Rep to join our team.
There is an exciting opportunity to work at home for this role!
In this role, you will be responsible for contacting our existing members to:
- Renew expired memberships
- Sell new memberships
- Solicit upgrades and add-ons to existing memberships
- Secure automatic credit card renewal (Express Renewal) on credit card sales
- Obtain leads for other business channels (Insurance/Travel leads)
- Process sales transactions accurately in internal system
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service and sales experience
- Completion of Post Secondary diploma or degree
- Previous experience in a call centre preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and Internet Explorer
- Excellent customer service experience
- Comfortable working with phone dialer systems
- Must be available within the Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 10am- 8pm
- Friday- Saturday: 10am- 6pm
- We are looking for candidates to be flexibleto work both day and evening shifts as well as Saturdays
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inbound Sales: 1 year (Preferred)