We are looking for one of our client, hard working, dedicated, punctual individuals who are looking for a permanent opportunity with potential for growth working. We are currently looking to grow our team, searching for people to operate our automatic machines (training provided).
· Straight Day shift; 7:30 am to 4:00 pm; Mon-Fri.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Repair and replace pneumatic and electronic components such as motors, contractors, relays, timers, types of switches, PLCs, light curtains, motor controls, valves, etc.
· Recognize and diagnose faults on electrical equipment or systems, which may involve complex interlocking, interrelated circuits, integrated systems and complex sequencing.
· Install, examine, replace and repair electronic wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
· Maintain production equipment to maximize operating performance and assist with maintaining electrical spare parts inventory levels.
· Perform installation, set up, modification and relocation of equipment as required
· Read/write electrical and electronic schematics/diagrams, basic hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams.
· Able to read wiring diagrams, electrical/mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic schematics and ladder/function block/ST logic, you have working knowledge of industrial PCs and PLCs and electric circuits consisting of contractors, relays, main voltage/control voltage, limit switches and proximity sensors, etc.
Hands-on experience applying electronics, pneumatics and electro-mechanical devices is a must.
· The ability to work well with minimal supervision and take initiative.
· Perform basic wiring work, conduit bending, controls cabinet wiring and general installations, identify causes of problems while developing methods of correction.
· Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Technician or similar diploma/certificate or Trades Qualification and significant equivalent work experience.
· Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot industrial machine
· Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot machine safety circuits and applications.
· Understanding of VFD, DC and Servo Drive systems
· Lift up to 30 lbs, Work overtime and weekends as required, Work shift work as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Electronic Technician: 1 year (Required)