Western Alliance Logistics, division of Western Alliance is a fast growing 3PL logistics company specializing in freight forwarding.
We are expanding our Finance team and are looking for a candidate who is passionate about their work, who actively searches for improvement and who wants to collaborate within an active and dynamic team.
The qualified candidate will be reporting to the Controller and will be involved in the full accounting cycle.
Day to Day:
- Assure inventory reception and costing is accurate, including the accounting of the contributing expenses to the landed cost calculation
- Validate client invoicing is correct
- Communicate Treasury requirements
- Manage outstanding amounts due from large accounts
- Complete month end closing reports, including Balance Sheet validation and P&L analysis
- ERP implementation
- Process improvement and documentation
What we’d like to see:
- 3-5 years experience or more in the Accounting field
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Commerce or Accounting
- Fluent English and French
- Passionate about numbers and dedicated to the job
- CPA designation an asset (in progress)
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to be part of a growing team
- FREE parking
- FREE state of the art gym (for all employees)
- FREE coffee/tea
- FREE Monday breakfast for all employees
Job Type: Full-time