Do you thrive working with a team that takes pride in the job they do every day?
Do you enjoy puzzles and being challenged?
Have your past employers or friends and family commented on your attention to detail, or accuracy?
Do you exhibit a keen interest in the accounting industry and are you interested in starting your career?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us as the newest member Reion Accounting & Business Team!
Read below and if you still fit the criteria we would love to hear from you!
Our public accounting practice is growing and has an opportunity for a Junior Data Entry Accounting Clerk to add to our dynamic customer service team. The successful candidate must be working towards an Accounting Certificate or Degree.
While this position is primarily focused on data entry within the full cycle accounting process, this candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects, maintain accuracy and exhibit the ability to work independently while managing tight deadlines.
The duties and obligations of this position include:
Full Cycle Data Entry Bookkeeping Functions:
- High Volume of Data Entry processing via journal entry
- Bank & Credit Card Data Processing and reconciliations
- Allocation of expenses
- Assist with Reconciliation(s)
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Reconciliations
- GST/HST/PST reconciliation & Filing
- Payroll Calculations
- Source Deduction Calculations and Reconciliations
- T4 reconciliations and preparation
- Administrative duties as directed
- Direct contact and correspondence with clients & CRA
- Preparation of Financial Statement packages
- Administrative Support where required
- Working towards Accounting Certificate or Degree
- Strong Computer Skills (MS office, specifically Excel)
- Interest in higher education or learning practices
If you continued to read this job ad to the very end then you must still be interested! To display your interest please submit a cover letter and resume explaining why you will be the best fit for our team.
We thank you for your interest in our firm, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)