Job title :
HOME SUPPORT SCHEDULER
ROCKY MOUNTAIN LODGE
RELIEF FULL TIME
If you hold an Office Administration Certificate, plus two year's recent experience and a current minimum Typing Test 30 wpm or greater, Rocky Mountain Lodge in Cranbrook is looking for a Relief Full Time Home Support Scheduler.....Apply today!
This position is responsible for developing and coordinating home support service schedules by preparing and adjusting schedules in accordance with care plans and applicable collective agreements. Duties may include:
Hours of work:
- Enter relevant service referrals and/or changes into computer system;
- Reviews client needs and matches Community Health Workers;
- Schedules assignments and notifies Community Health Workers of the assignment;
- Monitors, maintains and adjusts Community Health Worker’s schedules to comply with Collective Agreement Language;
- Confirms appointments with the client;
- Confirms completion of client service to referral clinician;
- Performs general staffing and timekeeping functions;
- Verifies any discrepancies between reported hours and hours shown on calendar.
Rotating Days and Evenings, 06:30 to 15:00, 13:54 to 23:15
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces.
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12,
- Graduation from a recognized Office Administration Certificate program, Plus
- Two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Completion of a Typing Test 30 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED, MUST BE AT LEAST 5 MINUTES IN LENGTH)
- Completion of a Medical Terminology course
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Ability to operate scheduling and database software in a windows environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients and families, community health workers and all members of the health care team
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and manage several tasks at once
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position