Global Grid Systems (GGS) is a privately-held, Calgary-based software developer of a geospatial platform powered by DGGS. GGS has been developing the DGGS technology since 2003, and is recognized as world leaders in the field of DGGS.
Our geospatial platform powered by DGGS provides geospatial analysis, and visualization and predictive analytics to organizations around the world for the purposes of driving new opportunities and managing their risk.
We are looking to expand and add one Senior Personnel into our family. Are you the top performer in your team? Are you a self-motived? Are you a leader that can work with a team? Can you communicate effectively with your team and create a “can-do” attitude? Are you genuinely happy with what you do and bring that attitude to the office with you?
If so, welcome home
Job Title : Senior SaaS Lead/Developer
Start Date: Immediate if qualified
Help build a cutting edge software development team for a cutting edge SaaS product.
We are small team, so you would need to get your hands dirty and get coding.
While you get yourself familiar with our product and tech, you would be helping to evolve our software development culture and tools as well as help attract more kick-ass developers like yourself to the team.
Qualifications / Experiences / Requirements:
- BS.c / Msc in computer science
- 15 years of creating commercial software
- Modern full stack developer - need to know to tweak the back-end cluster and add a dialog at the front-end with confidence.
- Can Lead a team of developers
- Deployed a SaaS product and monitor its usage and growth
- Personal skills
- Problem solver
- Get thing done
- Can communicate clearly: verbally and written and listen effectively
- Can communicate with clients about progress, features request
- Can establish development road map and schedule
- Can mentor other team members
- Will be working from the office
- Health/Dental/Medical benefits will be offered at a shared rate after 3 months probationary period has been met and expectations are satisfactory.
If this sounds like you and where you see you career going, please send your resume with cover letter and salary expectations.
Only those passing the first screening will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Creating Commercial Software: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Preferred)