We are looking for a motivated, highly skilled Control System Assembly Professional to join our ever growing team!
We are a boutique style Consulting Engineering Firm catering to large organizations providing specialized solutions and we are eager to grow. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and proactive professional with a track record of getting things done to join our team at Pro Watts. The candidate will work in collaboration with the engineering team to complete the designs and bring them to life.
- Build and wire industrial and utility control panels, cabinets, and sub-assemblies based on engineering drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams.
- Layout, drill, punch, and label junction boxes and control panels.
- Competently install servo and VFD drives, PLCs, HMI, relays and control systems.
- Soldering, crimping and manually assembling various electrical wires and components.
- Use necessary hand or power tools to mount and install equipment safely and efficiently.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and verify that the components are installed correctly.
- Follow all CSA, ESA, and all company code standards and regulations.
- Assist with factory acceptance testing, field installation and commissioning.
- Schedule and report on manufacturing process and communicate with team members.
- Work with suppliers, ordering, receiving, organizing components required for installation.
- Be self-motivated, resourceful and capable working without direct supervision is an asset.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of industrial experience, building, installing, testing and debugging control systems with Rockwell AB, Eaton, ABB, Omron.
- Safe use of hand tools for cutting, stripping, drilling and punching holes in steel control boxes is a must.
- Can interpret detailed electrical circuit schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, people and deadlines is and asset.
- You are driven to see projects and tasks through to completion.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, pays strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a positive work ethic and commitment to your work environment and the people around you.
- You have a ‘no job is too big or too small’ mentality
- Most of all, you have a positive attitude and a desire to help others!
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $22.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Controls Panel/Systems Assembly: 5 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)