Want to join a creative environment where you get to see great ideas brought to life? Allegra, Print, Mail marketing is looking to mentor a Graphic designer/Prepress Operator.
Allegra is a diverse multi-media company that produces a wide range of printed products, signage, web design, marketing services, and promotional products. We will coach the applicant on the production side of print and signage that allows their creative work to be brought to life.
Candidate should possess:
- Diploma in Graphic Design, with current Adobe Software skills
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of the production process
- Immaculate attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience in print (4 color, spot colors, PDF and printer ready files) and print production techniques. as the candidate must be able to complete a job from design concept to pre-press preparation to file delivery.
- Ability to quantify clients objectives and requests and deliver creative concepts that meet expectations
- Work with others to prepare and preflight files for offset and digital printing
- Paginate finished publications using specialized imposition software and set up print files to produce final products
Experience would be a great asset, but we are more interested in finding an applicant that fits well with our team and organization.
Job Type: Full-time