If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Maintenance Aide is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Maintenance Aide your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Ensuring that requirements of legislated standards pertaining to general fire safety, maintenance and repair of the Long Term Care Communities are maintained and implemented.
- Ensuring the maintenance of an appropriate reporting system and system of internal control within the maintenance department in accomplishing organizational goals and objectives.
- Completing routine and preventative maintenance, repair of equipment, building mechanical and electrical systems.
- Completing proper documentation of required tasks and communicates concerns and high risk issues to immediate manager.
- Carrying out inspections of internal lighting, plumbing and HVAC systems.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ of related experience.
- Sound knowledge of the fundamentals of the services of a maintenance department.
- Sound knowledge of the operation and maintenance of equipment used in the Long Term Care Communities.
- Experience in building trades and operations • All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants. • All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.