As a Host you will be responsible for deepening member loyalty by establishing a valuable, ongoing dialogue with active Winner’s Circle members in the high trip high ADT player development segment of the Sales Lead Integration Model. You will be expected to deal directly with these top players as well as the Player Development and Promotions Manager in discussions regarding customer loyalty, profitability and business growth. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, predominantly for our top players at the site, including publicizing various site and divisional events, and promotions. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and other applicable laws, policies and regulations. Your strong presence on the gaming floor will allow you to maintain relationships with our VIP guests, as well as cultivate relationships with high potential guests. You will create player development plans to achieve site targets using the site’s Sales Lead Integration Model, which includes, executing and hosting on or off-site events to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued members.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A post-secondary diploma in Hospitality, Marketing, Sales or a related discipline
- A minimum of five years of relevant hospitality experience
- Strong abilities in the area of dispute resolution and problem solving
- Knowledge of other loyalty programs is an asset
- The ability to engage in sales activities, such as, telemarketing, dispute resolution, customer recovery, customer identification and customer arrangements
- The ability to maintain tact and composure during high-stress situations
- Working knowledge of computer application packages, such as MS Office
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyard, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on customer and business needs
- Bilingualism considered an asset (Mandarin and/or Cantonese).
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- customer service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 5 years (Preferred)