Are you looking for an employer that promotes a family atmosphere at work?
Are you passionate for medical research and wish to make a difference in people’s lives?
You’ve come to the right place!
We are currently looking for people like you who wish to join a dynamic team!
Charles River, is a major non-clinical contract research organization (CRO), specializing in regulated safety assessment services as well as medical device testing. With operations in Europe and North America, the acquisition of Citoxlab will further strengthen Charles River’s position as the leading, global, early-stage CRO by expanding its scientific portfolio and geographic footprint, which will enhance our ability to partner with clients across the drug discovery and development continuum.
Produce and distribute macro schedules based on rooms, equipment and staff availability. Maintain the Milestone Tracking database and the Master Schedule up to date.
MAJOR ELEMENTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce macro schedules upon Business Developments requests and upon quotes signature;
- Ensure a follow-up on studies in progress and backlog;
- Ensure all milestones (in life and reporting) are respected;
- Maintain the Milestone Tracking database and the Master Schedule up to date;
- Assign study number upon signature of quotations;
- Interact with Business Development team members and/or study directors and/or department heads to clarify information and resolve any issues related to scheduling;
- Select housing alternatives to optimize rooms, equipment and staff, whenever possible;
- Enter and verify costed hours with actual planned work when entering studies in Toxicology workload;
- Generate weekly scheduling resume;
- Substitute and/or assist department colleagues;
- Collegial Diploma in animal health care or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a supervisory or project coordinator position in a Contract Research Organization (CRO);
- Excellent working knowledge of job-related computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite, and more specifically Excel);
- Strong knowledge of related principles, practices and procedures;
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the work performed at Citoxlab;
- Bilingualism (French & English written & spoken);
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
We can't wait to meet you! Send us your CV today!
- Assurance maladie complémentaire
- Assurance vision
- Assurance vie
- Stationnement sur place
- Programmes de bien-être
- Événements d'entreprise
- Programme d'aide aux employés
- Assurance dentaire
- REER collectif
- Assurance invalidité
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent