We are looking for a full-time Labourer starting as soon as possible to work through the fall season with full-time, seasonal work starting again in spring. The position includes heavy lifting and the candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Physical capabilities include: repetitive tasks, ability to handle heavy loads, ability to stand extended periods, willingness to work outdoors in all climates including cold, wet, dusty and hot.
Candidate should have attention to detail, hand-eye coordination, problem solving skills, decision making skills and ability to work with others in a team environment. Ability to drive tractors, trucks, and other farm equipment an asset.
- Valid Driver’s Licence with a clean driving record (must be provided)
- Good communication and math skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Display courtesy with customers
- Must be physically fit and able to work full shifts outdoors in various weather conditions
- Must be able to lift between 25-50 lbs
Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Salary: Hourly depending on experience
Job Type: Seasonal full-time
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $14.50 to $18.00 /hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wiarton, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)