HIT THE ROAD WITH US!
Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automobile replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you’ll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth. We’ve been around for over 80 years and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
- Supportive team mates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
- “The Perks” including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the shipping and receiving of product for store under the supervision of the Store Manager
- Responsible for order fulfillment including the accurate and timely picking of merchandise for delivery- Verifying parts orders to ensure they are correct before shipment
- Re-stocking shelves and moving parts; ability to frequently lift 30-40 Ibs
- Communicating missing stock and short shipment situations to Counter Person
- Verifying shipments received against shipping documents
- Assisting with other store operational functions as outlined by Store Manager
- Functionally literate and capable of recognizing parts numbers
- Ability to lift merchandise
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computers
If you are looking to grow your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time