Apocalypse Studios is searching for a part-time Video Host to join our team as an on-camera
personality to be in videos, live streams, and developer updates to promote the brand of
Deadhaus Sonata, an upcoming Action RPG where you play the dead and fight the living.
- Being the host for videos & live streams
- Able to work under instructions of the producer.
- Video prep to understand content and delivery intent.
- Assisting with the development of scripts.
- Collaborate with the development team in creative strategy meetings where required.
- Follow video script on-camera in an engaging manner that connects with our audience.
- Perform ad-hoc interviews, discussions, contests, and other content in videos.
- Ensure consistency with the Deadhaus Sonata brand in all communications.
- Assist with scheduling of weekly video shoots, posting, and live-stream coverage dates.
- Must be comfortable being in front of a camera.
- Familiarity with internet and gaming culture.
- Strong on-camera presence and ability to convey concepts in compelling manner.
- Good knowledge of the principles of customer service.
- Post-secondary education in a related diploma or degree (enrolled or completed).
- Fluency in English, superior written and verbal communication skills.
Along with your resume, please submit a link to a video of you
talking about your favourite video game and explain why you enjoy it. The video should be 2 - 3
minutes. Be professional, and do not be afraid to have fun.
Submissions without a video with not be considered.
Tip: Familiarize yourself with Apocalypse Studios & Deadhaus Sonata:
https://apocalypse333.com/ - Apocalypse Studios Website
https://deadhaussonata.com/ - Deadhaus Sonata Website
https://www.youtube.com/ApocStudiosInc - Apocalypse Studios YouTube Channel
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media/Video: 1 year (Preferred)