Discover the Difference with Okotoks Honda - the #1 Google Rated and Reviewed Honda dealership in Calgary, Alberta and Canada as well as the 2018 Award Winner of Honda's Driving Excellence Program.
Okotoks Honda is now actively searching for a Financial Services Manager to join our high volume team.
About Okotoks Honda
Our family owned business since 1992 offers a performance driven culture that focuses on success through teamwork, a passion for being the best and providing an superior white glove customer experience. Our goal is not only to provide our employees a place to feel at home but also a fulfilling career. We offer a “promote from within culture”, training, competitive pay plans, benefits and perks including employee incentives on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
- Protect clients by displaying and selling the benefits of financial and insurance programs (e.g. extended warranties, financing and credit life, accident and health insurance plans) to new and used vehicle customers.
- Create additional revenue and business for department by managing previous customers and after-sales.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and strive for top industry customer experience and profitability.
- Knowledgeable of provincial regulations/legislation, lender programs and market rates.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender, manufacturer and dealership guidelines.
- Perform credit interview, prepare credit application and determine proper selling strategy.
- Verification and accuracy of all material involved in sale to ensure on-time funding.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Maintain good lender relations.
- Evaluate new lender programs, negotiate deals with lenders, and work all deals diligently to obtain approvals.
- Analyze credit reports, be able to recognize a conventional deal and turn over accordingly.
- Maintain dead files for inactive deals.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in an Automotive Finance Manager position.
- Retail Sales and Management experience is an asset.
- CDK/ADP/180 experience is an asset.
- Excellent understanding of sales, finance, and management.
- Well spoken and have the ability to speak clearly and confidently in all business settings.
- Ability to read, understand, and calculate banking figures such as; discounts, interest rates, implicit finance amounts, percentages, and commission etc.
Hours of work : Full time.
Salary & Key Benefits :
- Leading industry pay plan based on import volume
- Comprehensive benefit plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Finance Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Okotoks, AB (Preferred)
- Class 5 (Required)
- English (Required)