MyHealth Centre is certified as a Great Place to Work and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We are a secondary healthcare provider in Ontario focusing on Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Gynecology and Pain Management. The company owns and operates 40 clinics all across Ontario and provides physician services to 30 third-party clinics and hospitals. The company has been rapidly growing with over 23% CAGR in revenues. It provided 1.7 million health services to almost 500,000 unique patients in FY2018. MyHealth team comprises of 140 doctors and 400 para-medical staff. Our mission is, ‘Delivering Quality Patient Care through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.’
We are looking for an X-Ray Technologist to work at our clinic located in Milton and Mississauga ON. This position may require travelling.
Reporting to: Clinic Manager
- Carry out diagnostic x-ray procedures.
- Maintain all company standards including quality of work and results, test procedure and methodology, turn-around-time, confidentiality of test results, assist and/or provide training to x-ray as required.
- Ensure patient comfort and confidence in the competence and professionalism of the centre and its staff. X-Ray technologist’s duties are to be performed under the guidance of the clinic manager.
- Prepare reports for the information; answer technical questions, carrying out any necessary information gathering or problem solving as required.
- Be fully knowledgeable about company procedures and standards including procedures relating to the performance and documentation of examinations, the booking system reporting procedures, turn-around-time in addition being knowledgeable about the equipment and the methods used in other company centers and the amount of training required to become familiar with these methods and equipment.
- Ensure personal development through training courses and/or training appropriately to upgrade technical skills, abilities and knowledge.
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities that may be assigned and ability to work in various shifts.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Maintain CAMRT or provincial equivalent certification or equivalent provincial license and ensure that documentation in personnel file is updated as necessary.
- Maintain current CPR certificate.
- Experience with C-Arm procedures is an asset.
- Maintain competence in position by attending staff meetings.
- Evaluate own performance and establish personal objectives. Participate in yearly staff performance review.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently and treat everyone with respect, dignity and kindness.
MyHealth Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
MyHealth Centre is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Ultrasound: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place