Job title :
Interior Health is hiring a Casual Support Worker for the Boundary District Hospital in Grand Forks BC.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week. Shift times include 06:00 to 14:00, 06:30 to 14:00, 07:00 to 15:10, 09:30 to 17:00.
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this position performs a variety of duties within the assigned patient and residential areas related to food, housekeeping and laundry services, in accordance to departmental policies and procedures.
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Interior Health has been named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2021! This special designation recognizes the BC employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work. Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 10, plus one year’s recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal with others effectively
- Ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment