Do you want to be a part of a team that proudly serves and supports customers across the world? Do you enjoy flexibility and gain exposure to the latest business innovations? Join us today!
Camfil Power Systems is a leading supplier of air filtration and acoustic treatment systems for gas turbines with its headquarters for the Americas in Laval.
When you visit our vibrant office in Laval, you will find an intellectual, collaborative, relaxed and playful, with a strong focus on results team! You will also be able to quickly and clearly see the impact of your work.
Your primary function would consist of the following activities:
- Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding shipping and customs broker activities
- Prepares product sample orders by processing requests; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Perform cycle counts to ensure accurate inventory and data integrity
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Receive goods, stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
- Use moving equipment like forklifts and pallet jacks to safely and efficient move inventory around the warehouse
- Provide support to the Sales Department in servicing clients as required
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use a forklift
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, climb
Do you have the preferred qualification?
- College level or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Experience in customs and brokerage, shipping, receiving, and inventory management
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage your workload
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control,
Camfil Power Systems does not discriminate. Hiring is subject to interview and qualification review. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)