Complete Concrete Solutions Ltd.(CCS) is seeking a certified journeyman welder for a project in Stephenville, NL.
Applicants for this role are intended to provide expertise and dedicated onsite welding and report directly to CCS's Site Supervisor.
As a Journeyman Welder, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of tasks related to onsite structural steel and metal work, including installation, fabrication and welding.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and construction plans
- Operating various tools and equipment, including welding machines, torches, and drills
- Measuring and cutting materials to the required specifications
- Installing and assembling metal structures, including beams, columns, sheet Piles
- Welding and bolting steel components together
- Communicating effectively with team members and other trades on the job site
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience as an Ironworker
- Must be a certified Journeyman Welder
- Must have valid CWB
- NL Fall Protection and Confined Space certifications are an asset
- Experience with structural steel and metal work, including installation, fabrication, and welding
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to work at heights and in various weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining the CCS team, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 4-6 months
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-12
Expected start date: 2023-05-15