Status : Permanent, full-time
Location : Saint-Hubert
Looking for a tasty challenge?
Groupe Foodarom will allow you to fully develop your potential.
At Groupe Foodarom, a new flavor is in the spotlight every day! We are creators of custom flavors. We serve the food, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.
Our multicultural environment believes strongly in the richness of diversity and difference. We love people with "outside the box" ideas!
With nearly 125 employees in five locations across North America and Europe, we are a fast-growing company that thrives on stimulating challenges.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a strong personality who are willing to take on the craziest challenges.
Reporting to the Controller, the primary role of the Accounting Clerk is to actively participate in the accounts payable cycle and support other departments of the company as well as its customers and suppliers. Specifically:
- Accounts payable: invoice entry, accounts payable follow-up
- Entering employee expense accounts and corporate credit card expenses
- Accounting of inter-company transactions
- Accounts receivable: preparation of customer invoices
- Performing month-end entries
- Preparation of month-end and year-end reports (e.g. Schedules, VAT, Excise).
- Respect the company policies / instructions in relation to the quality system in place (HACCP / SQF)
- All other related tasks
- College diploma (DEC) Accounting / Administration or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of the complete accounting cycle
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of ERP software (Sage X3 and/or SAP, an asset)
Required competencies: skills and abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Be perfectly bilingual (English and French)
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and work under pressure
- Be autonomous, proactive and responsible
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
You think you are the person we are looking for? Let us know by sending us your resume by email.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint-Hubert, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounts payable: 1 year (preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (preferred)
- General Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- French (required)