As Canada’s leading Barber Supplier, we’re on a mission to support our clients in the ongoing success of their businesses! We provide a wide array of high-quality products and superior customer service to Barbershops and Salons across Canada. As a well-respected distributor by vendors and clients alike, we are committed to maintaining the high level of customer service that our clients have come to expect from us.
We are a passionate group that takes pride in what we do and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team!
We are in search for a diligent Warehouse Associate to join our team and assist in ensuring efficient and smooth warehouse operations. The right candidate will be involved in packing orders, receiving shipments, and organizing the warehouse to support our ongoing mission to provide unparalleled service to our clientele.
- Accurately pack customer orders ensuring the correct item and quantity are included.
- Diligently receive shipments verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material.
- Organize warehouse space, keeping it clean and orderly to ensure smooth operations.
- Assist in inventory control activities to maintain accurate stock levels.
- Coordinate with team members and other departments to fulfill orders and manage inventory effectively.
- Operate warehouse equipment, safely and efficiently
- Load and unload merchandise as needed.
- Adhere to safety and compliance standards in all operations.
- Perform other related tasks as required to ensure efficient warehouse operations.
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting, handling shipping and receiving is preferred.
- Good command of English with effective communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and improve.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Punctual and reliable in arriving to work on time.
- Comfortable with physical work, capable of lifting and moving heavy materials.
If you are enthusiastic about contributing to our team, submit your resume and cover letter. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person