Looking for a knowledgeable, dedicated, and hard working individual to join the Magnus Homes Team! We are a growing residential construction builder with multiple project sites around London and surrounding areas. We build all types of homes ranging from large custom plans to efficient townhomes and single family's in between. Looking for someone to represent our company on site, prepare the homes before and after each trade, and maintain a clean and safe work site. You will be involved in the construction of homes from the first shovel in the ground until final occupancy and beyond through warranty stages. No two days are alike, lots of room for growth along side our growing company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of Ontario Home Building Codes and general practices
- Have experience and ability to use general construction tools, small machinery, and heavy lifting
- Take initiative and work well as an individual and part of a team
- Communicate effectively to management status of all activities on site
- Ability to identify issues as they arise, and suggest viable solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Reliable to always show up on time and complete tasks in an efficient manner
Must have a valid drivers license. Please send resume to be considered for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Construction: 2 years (preferred)
- Class G Licence (preferred)