Who We Are
NRI Distribution is a specialist in providing North American logistics services to apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories manufacturers in the outdoor, action sports, fashion and lifestyle industries. We are champions in both wholesale and ecommerce fulfillment.
Check out our website (www.nri-distribution.com) and social media. We’re pretty awesome and we work with some cool really brands too.
We will have multiple positions available for seasonal, full-time Order Fulfillment Processors in Surrey. The seasonal positions are up to 40 hours per week, may include overtime and are year-round employment with 2 temporary layoff periods per year (April/May and November/December). Each layoff period is approximately 6 – 12 weeks in length.
- Monday – Thursday, 3:30 pm – 2:00 am ($15.95/hour after the shift differential).
- This will be moving to $16.50/hour after the shift differential in January.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm ($14.50/hour).
- This will be moving to $15.00/hour in January.
All About You
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Walk with a purpose.
- Pay attention to the details (like GTTN’s).
- Follow safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands.
- Getting sweet deals on great brands.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we don’t have a dress code).
- Learning about logistics.
The Must Haves:
- Previous warehouse experience would be awesome but it’s not required!
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Creates a positive work environment.
- Can take and give constructive feedback.
- You must like physical work! You will probably cancel your gym pass as you won’t need it after working a shift.
- We look for people who fit into our environment by demonstrating our company values (they are on our website so you should probably look them up!).
- Picking – locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Repackaging – verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Scanning – using your attention to detail by running order through a scan station to further process.
- Packing – safely and accurately placing ordered product in boxes for shipping.
- Putaway – locating product to shelves in the warehouses.
- Submit a cover letter and resume via indeed or jobs"at"nri-distribution.com
Job Type: Full-time