Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable. Draw on your passion. Shape our community. Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision. We value employees’ contributions and inspire excellence. We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Program Manager, Accessibility, is responsible for researching, and providing advice and support on public policies, emerging legislation, industry practices, various human services related initiatives at York Region and across its nine municipalities; project management including developing and coordinating policies and programs including the management of liaison activities with stakeholders; developing stakeholder relationships that foster collaboration and innovation; budgeting, financial reporting and planning; supporting Branch projects; developing written information and materials for presentations.
- Successful completion of a University Degree in Business or Public Administration, Political Science, Planning or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in project management, policy analysis, planning or human services experience leading multi-stakeholder projects and programs in a public sector environment.
- Thorough knowledge of project management principles, concepts, practices, methods and legislation.
- Knowledge of policy, programs, relevant legislation and the implications of political and environmental influences that affect the delivery and funding of housing.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including communication, innovation, teamwork and collaboration, and personal ownership.
0830 - 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by December 11, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$47.11 to $51.19 per hour