Khalsa School Old Yale Road provides quality education to over 850 students in British Columbia’s fastest-growing community. Serving a diverse and multicultural society, we are a progressive school campus offering a broad range of innovative programs and services to support the learning of our students and staff in the school campus.
Successful candidates will be teaching BC's New Curriculum and supporting learners.
- Bachelor of Education (Elementary or Secondary) degree, or equivalent training
- Valid BC Teaching Certificate/Teaching certificate from any province within Canada
For your application to be considered, all required documents must be included with your Teacher application which includes:
- cover letter
- recent teaching reports and/or practicum reports
- copy of BC Teaching Certificate and/or TQS card or information on the current status
Qualified applicants may apply by clicking apply online.
Note: In accordance with the Criminal Record Review Act, successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Record Search prior to employment. Only those persons selected for interviews will be contacted. To all others, thank you for your interest.
Shortlisted teachers would be contacted via email for an interview. The following must be brought along for an interview:
- Cover letter
- Degrees & Transcripts
- Teaching reports from the immediate supervisors
- At least two reference letters
Orientation would be given to the selected teachers.
Industry: Education and Schools
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Vision care
Application deadline: 2020-05-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $5,000.00 /month
- child care: 1 year (Preferred)