What is the opportunity?
The Bruce Kent Group, the top private client portfolio management group at RBC Dominion Securities in Canada, is looking for a dynamic Client Service Associate. We seek to hire a highly motivated, detail-oriented and genuinely compassionate professional who wants to build a career in Wealth Management. You will be the primary point of contact for our wealthy clientele, cultivating relationships through high-quality interactions, including proactive and reactive calls, emails and client-facing meetings.
- Maintain a high level of client service by answering incoming inquiries and working with Client Relationship Managers to resolve specific account issues
- Offer seamless administrative and operational support
- Understand and articulate the Bruce Kent Group’s investment philosophy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Wealth Management
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, flexible benefits and RBC Share Purchase Plan
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing team
- Be part of one of the leading financial institutions in the world
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
1 Place Ville Marie
Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):