Jackson’s Toyota has an immediate opening for a full-time Service Technician. The successful incumbent is an experienced, licensed professional who works with the highest level of integrity and pride.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and new management team support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our company
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Diagnose and perform comprehensive assembly, vehicle maintenance, and repairs.
- Perform visual inspection of vehicles and recommend service/repairs as required.
- Communicate vehicle repair/maintenance needs to service team.
- Road testing of vehicles.
- Licensed to work as a vehicle repair technician in Ontario (310s) and registered with the Ontario College of Trades
- Previous dealership experience as a Technician is an asset
- A valid Ontario Class G Drivers’ License is required with a clean driving record.
- Highly skilled with technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.
- Previous import dealership experience would be considered an asset.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance. Please note that only applicants being considered for the position will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time