PBF Pita Bread Factory specializes in the development and manufacturing of conventional and organic ethnic baked goods including Pita, Tortillas, Bagels, Naan, Pies, Cookies, & Pizza Pretzels. PBF offers branded, private label, and co-packing services to Canadian and US customers.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform start up duties
- Follow GMP
- Responsible for all packaging equipment set-up and checking: printer, metal detector, quick lock machine etc.
- Put the right date codes
- Visually check the line to make sure the packaging table is clear of leftover ingredients
- Fill out log sheets and paperwork
- Work with Production Supervisor and Quality Assurance on any deviation on product standards
- Stacking of trays, sealing of boxes, arranging trays and boxes on pallets
- Responsible for product change over
- Clean up at the end of the shift
What we are looking for:
Prior experience working in a production facility (food production preferred)
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Able to read, write and understand English
Able to work in a dusty environment and able to perform repetitive lifting up to 20 kg
Flexible schedule and able to work weekends
Own transportation is desirable, however transit options are available
Please apply with resume.
Job Type: Full-time