Assistant Property Manager/Reception
We are an Edmonton based real estate management and brokerage firm looking to hire an accomplished and dynamic professional to help facilitate future growth. With a strong corporate culture and a focus on pursuing personal and professional growth, this is a great opportunity for the right person!
You will find exciting new challenges every day and no two days are the same. We are driven to embody our core values and hold everyone accountable for living them:
RESPONSIBLE | COMMUNICATION | EMPOWERMENT | LOYAL | SOLUTION ORIENTED
We offer a fun and professional working environment, friendly corporate culture, and tons of opportunity for personal and professional growth. If you love setting and achieving personal goals, this is the place for you!
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AN ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
Description: This individual reports to senior management and is responsible for providing administrative, clerical, and operational services, while implementing various systems and procedures.
Job Purpose / Scope: The goal of this position is to create and utilize formalized procedures to increase the efficiency of the business operations and the team.
1. Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
2. Assist staff with administrative duties as required, including set up of meeting rooms.
3. Inputting of data into CRM system and ensuring the quality of the information in the system.
4. Receive condominium fee payments, issue receipts and verify cash deposits.
5. Compose and mail resident notices.
6. Distribute incoming mail as well as prepare and post all outgoing mail.
7. Print documents and produce and apply mailing labels, as needed.
8. Address minor client concerns (ie. Amount owing for condo fees, sending out Pre-Authorized Debit forms, etc.).
9. Maintain inventory of keys for purchase and various projects.
10. Ordering office supplies.
11. Assist Property Manager with a portfolio of properties.
12. Intercom and fob programming.
13. Float reconciliation.
14. Ordering catering services.
15. Managing the general voicemail and email.
16. Writing letters.
1. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
3. Willingness to consistently provide exceptional customer service.
4. Minimum five years clerical or administrative experience.
5. Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
6. Comfortable with navigating software.
7. Positive, solution oriented and forward thinking.
As we continue to expand our operations, there will be additional opportunities to increase responsibilities or grow into new roles within the firm and help to create an exciting work environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
Remuneration package: Great compensation package including base salary, benefits, and a corporate bonus program.
Please include what your superpower would be if you had one and why. Applicants will be invited for an interview based on their fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $37,000.00 /year
- Receptionist: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)