George A. Wright & Son, a Tessera Group Company, has been building a tradition of quality and customer service in the food, pharmaceutical and consumer goods manufacturing industries since 1894. We design, manufacture, and install all kinds of material handling equipment in manufacturing facilities throughout the GTA and South-Central Ontario.
We are seeking a dynamic professional to join our team as a Technical Inside Sales Representative. This is a full-time permanent opportunity with a fun team and great benefits! If you are interested in developing your career alongside an established and growing company, this could be right for you.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Aftermarket Sales-Consumables-Customer Experience, the Technical Inside Sales Representative is responsible for facilitating, supporting, and actively improving all aspects of our sales and customer service operations. This crucial role involves working closely with customers and team members, coordinating orders, and ensuring a seamless experience throughout the sales process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Vice President, Aftermarket Sales-Consumables-Customer Experience and technical, operational, and design team members to achieve business goals.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with existing and potential customers by providing excellent customer service, addressing inquiries, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Respond to pricing requests, prepare proposals, and manage bills of materials for client orders.
- Review and identify opportunities in the end-to-end order process to improve sales, procurement, processing, and shipping procedures.
- Monitor inventory and collaborate with sales team members to identify items readily available for sale.
- Manage inventory orders and the manufacturing order process.
- Work with operations to create process order estimates and drive new business accordingly.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years industry experience with technical sales, industrial supply and/or fabrication processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- The incumbent will be expected to work on site in our Scarborough office, with occasional travel to our other office (Uxbridge)/work sites as required.
George A. Wright & Son offers an engaging and rewarding workplace. We care about our team members and enjoy developing long-term working relationships. We offer a total compensation package that includes:
- Competitive wage
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching
- Continued training and development
- Work life balance
- Opportunities for advancement
Interested candidates are invited to apply direct via this posting.
We thank you in advance for your interest in George A. Wright & Son and our role, we will review all applicants based on qualifications, merit and business need and contact only those selected to start the interview process. George A. Wright & Son is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1V 4B1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- technical sales, industrial supply, &/or fabrication process: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person