1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Loblaw Companies Ltd. is currently seeking a Costing Master Data Analyst to join our Finance Team. This is a full-time role located in our Brampton Head Office.
The Cost Master Data Analyst is responsible for maintaining Vendor and Internal cost conditions within established service level agreements and ensuring the proper data governance standards are followed. In addition, this role is also responsible for investigating EDI invoice discrepancies and working with others to correct issues identified to improve the accuracy of payments to vendors.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Ensure accuracy and timely execution of all requests received for the maintenance of cost conditions from business partners
- Work on costing master data cleansing exercises to ensure integrity of costing
- Investigation of daily EDI invoice discrepancies to assess the root cause of errors
- Coordinate with various internal teams and vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Work with the Vendor services team on the repayment of costing discrepancies
- Ensure Data Governance policies and procedures are being followed
- Maintain clear communication and positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Post Secondary education in Business or related field, or equivalent related experience
- 2 years store level/retail experience is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience/knowledge with SAP and EDI is an asset.
- Ability to manage priorities in a demanding and continually changing environment, and to solve problems with high attention to detail.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize competing projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to build relationships, and provide sufficient influence to achieve success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Key Measures (Performance indicators)
How You’ll Succeed:
- Achievement of (target level) accuracy in all areas of data input
- Ability to meet deadlines
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.