The General Manager is responsible for the overall health of the organization and the culture within the office. This will be accomplished in many ways but primarily through supportive leadership where the GM is continually coaching and mentoring the team and setting good examples of service excellence, behavior and positive attitude.
· Develop and manage the annual franchise operational plan and budget.
· Achieve the annual operational plan’s revenues, gross profit, profitability and other operational goals by the stated milestones.
· Adhere to all procedures as mandated by our Quality Management System.
· Adhere to all Franchise Standards.
· Provide leadership and management of all departments such as finance, staffing, human resources, client services and home care sales which affect operational efficiency and achievement of the operational goals.
· Accountable for providing the highest level of quality service to all care givers, clients and family members by effectively managing the service delivery group to ensure we exceed our customers’ needs through commitment to service excellence.
· Manage outcomes of all department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
· Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
· Maintain and establish strong relationships with neighboring franchise owners
· Maintain and establish strong relationships with the Business Performance team
· Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary for the successful operation of a franchise office
· College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
· Four to ten years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the office staff. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, coaching employee’s performance; problem resolution while seeking positive outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
· Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have the ability to operate office equipment
· Must have the ability to operate technology systems
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
· Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
· Must have knowledge of the senior-care industry
· Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Must be able to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must be able to recruit quality Key Players
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Branch Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Services: 1 year (Preferred)