PSW positions available starting immediately! Quality care can only be achieved though quality people!
Maple Manor Nursing Home in Tillsonburg is seeking several dynamic Personal Support Workers (PSWs) that are dedicated, energetic and above all passionate about helping our residents with activities of daily living.
We have the following lines available:
- Part Time Days
- Part Time Evenings
WHAT WE OFFER
- Starting rate of pay is $20.01 per hour then moves to $20.85 after 3 months! PLUS you will enjoy the Temporary Wage Enhancement of $3.00/hr as per the Ontario Government
As a Part time employee you will enjoy
- 30 hours bi-weekly with additional hours available through call-in procedure
- Paid Sick Days
- Benefit package including: Employee and Family Assistance Program, Life Insurance & Pension PLUS an additional $.25 per hour in lieu of extended health benefits
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker or enrolled as a RPN or RN Student
- Must have a sincere interest in people, the elderly in particular, and possess a genuine sensitivity to their needs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to cope with physical and emotional demands of the job
- Punctual and reliable
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Successful applicants are required to provide a negative Covid19 test, current Vulnerable Sector Check, verification of education and proof of 2 step TB test within the last six months.
Maple Manor is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $23.01 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tillsonburg, ON (required)
- PSW Certification (required)