Fleet Manager/ DZ Driver
Huntsville Fuels is a division of V.G Cox Limited and one of Muskoka’s largest fuel oil distribution centers. Huntsville Fuels is a service station offering furnace and stove oil, diesel fuel and gasoline products both through a cardlock and full serve facility as well as through deliveries to homes, farms, commercial accounts and other retail locations. We are currently looking for a Fleet Manager to organize and dispatch these deliveries daily. An added benefit would be a DZ license which would allow for completion of deliveries if needed.
As Fleet Manager you will lead a team that is focused on customer service, efficient delivery, and the effective distribution of products to meet the needs of all our customers. To ensure the continued delivery of excellent service the Fleet Manager will be responsible for coordinating the maintenance of vehicles and equipment. General office duties and computer skills will be required in order to contribute to the success of the team at Huntsville Fuels.
At Huntsville Fuels we provide a service that is customer-focused. It is essential that our Fleet Manager sees daily challenges as an opportunity and strives to continue to grow Huntsville Fuels as a fuel provider. We want a Fleet Manager who will rise to the challenge, seek out success and will transform our delivery logistics through creative solutions and a passion for the industry.
Permanent, full-time position, starting immediately. Rate will be dependent on experience. Full benefits available.
· Establish, coordinate, manage all drivers and deliveries
· Support administration with speed and accuracy
· Ensure compliance of TSSA regulatory requirements
· Troubleshoot and solve unexpected events concerning deliveries
· Answer incoming calls, greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
· Occasional office errands
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to problem solve, organize and prioritize tasks, work to timelines
· Must be able to work independently, input data and records accurately
· Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ensure confidentiality
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, general computer skills
· Customer service skills, acting tactfully with employees, customers and visitors
· Post-secondary education, business background preferred
· Office administration, 3 years of experience
· Valid G-License required with DZ license and driving experience extremely beneficial
Job Type: Full-time
Please send all applications to the email indicated or drop off at:
400 Ravenscliffe Rd
Application deadline: 2020-09-25
Job Type: Full-time