NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an experienced Full-Time Automotive Parts Specialist for the NAPA Fort Saskatchewan, AB Location.
Why work with NAPA?
- Employee pricing on auto parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Quarterly bonus incentive program
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
NAPA in-store team members take pride in providing excellent customer service and they have strong knowledge of car parts. They offer advice, support our operations, and allow us to provide our customers with everything they need.
Share your passion for the industry with our loyal customers by becoming the face and voice of our stores. No matter the division, our parts specialists know their stuff. They’re friendly, resourceful, and a bit too modest! In addition to giving expert advice, they support global operations and are essential in providing quality service to our customers.
In this key role, you will:
· Advise customers in person and over the phone on our parts and accessories
· Place orders and follow up with customers
· Offer your expertise and knowledge on replacement parts and accessories
· Create strong and lasting relationships with our customers
· Provide excellent after-sales service
- A minimum of one year related work experience in automotive parts
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Communication skills
- Priority management
- Comfortable using technology
- Action oriented
- Listening skills
- Teamwork and excellent customer service skills
Take pride in wearing our uniform as you work in a dynamic and stimulating environment. We offer a range of attractive benefits and corporate discounts, as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development. Visit our Career website for the complete list of our benefits and perks: http://carrieres.uapinc.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.82-$25.30 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday