TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
This job application remains open even when we don’t have roles available. If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening
MR. X is composed of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then MR. X is looking for you.
- Working as part of the production team to implement practical VFX solutions.
- Developing project plans and delivery schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinating cg artists, compositors and internal production staff to ensure efficient workflow
- Attending daily review sessions, accurate data entry, taking notes, providing on-set support, and following-up on action items as required.
- Working closely with editorial
- Managing and logging incoming elements, footage, data, notes, etc.
- Overseeing outputs and client deliveries
- Maintaining project databases
- Helping coordinate on set during visual effects shoots
- 2+ years of professional experience as a visual effects or post production coordinator for Feature Films and/or Episodic in VFX or Animation Studio is required,
- Working knowledge of VFX production and post-production pipelines,
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and shot databases: Shotgun, Filemaker, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential,
- Candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, and enjoys working in a fast-paced creative team environment.
- A pro-active personality with a strong willingness to learn and grow.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.