Position Title: Sales Associate (Brand Ambassador)
Location: American Eagle Toronto Premium Outlets - Halton Hills, ON
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
American Eagle Outfitters® (NYSE: AEO) is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle® and Aerie® brands. We are an inclusive, optimistic and empowering company that celebrates the individuality of our customers and associates. Our purpose is to show the world that there’s REAL power in the optimism of youth.
As a Brand Ambassador, you bring our brand to life every day! Your goal is to provide everyone who comes in the store with an amazing shopping experience, making their day better than before they came in. You are the face of our company and you’re proud of it! You love the products and are passionate about building brand loyalty with every guest. Most of all, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
* You’re a people person!You use the AEO Selling Model to engage with every guest to help them find exactly what they’re looking for, and you do so with a “friends first” mindset. (What’s the AEO Selling Model? Don’t worry- we’ll teach you everything you need to know!)
* You’re passionate about AE & Aerie product! Guests come to you to educate them on product details and you are excited to make product suggestions to fit their needs.
* You share the brand love!You’re eager to introduce the AEO loyalty program and additional brand channels to guests.
* You can hang!Your skillset rocks no matter what zone you’re in and you can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Cash &
Wrap, Fitting Room and Stockroom as needed.
* You’re an innovative problem solver! Making your guests’ day is your priority and you’re able to proactively resolve customer concerns while sticking to company policy.
* You’re a team player - #teamwork! You’re always willing to assist your team in #gettingthejobdone.
* You’vegot integrity! You do the right thing and you always adhere to AEO’s policies & procedures.
YOU’D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love interacting with people!
- You’re full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re available to work when customers shop (lookin’ at you evenings, weekends & holidays!)
- You love AE and Aerie products.
- You’ve worked in retail before. #practicemakesperfect
- You’re at least 16 years of age.
OUR BRAND AMBASSADORS LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people- there’s nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They’re given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE prizes, merchandise & other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
Job Type: Part-time