*******$5000 Signing Bonus*********
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass is looking for candidates with a business or customer service background. Prior experience working in an automotive environment is an asset. For the car enthusiast who loves interacting with people, this job is a dream, as you will be doing this on a daily basis.
Primary duties of an Estimator include:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Interacting with vendors
- Checking-in and checking-out customers and their vehicles
- Providing repair updated to customers via phone, text and/or email
- Managing invoicing and parts returns
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area and image
- Writing up to 8 estimates per day
- Working with production staff to ensure the repair orders are moving through the shop in a timely manner.
Technical Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an ability to multi-task in a high-pressure and fast paced environment.
- Be proficient on computers and comfortable learning new software
- Demonstrate an ability to be self-governing, proactive, and responsible for accomplishing company goals without the need for daily coaching or prompting from the location manager.
- Ability to deliver results while working with others, and join a team culture that is respectful and supports the company values of Care, Teamwork, Honesty and Respect.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions.
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental
- RRSP options
- Company perks
Kirmac is a family owned and operated leader in the collision repair industry. Founded in 1973, Kirmac Collision & Autoglass' team members provide excellent customer service and quality repairs and turn the unfortunate situation of having an accident into a positive, lasting impression for our customers while supporting B.C Children's hospital through Kirmac Cares for Kids. Kirmac currently operates 18 locations across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
For more information, please visit: https://www.kirmac.com/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?