Founded in 1995, Cistel Technology Inc. is an IT and Management Consulting firm with a long history of successfully delivering technology and related services to the public, private and non/not for profit sectors in the National Capital Region (NCR). With a niche portfolio of complimentary services that includes IT Managed Services, Microsoft Solutions, Management Consulting, Risk Management and Staffing, Cistel offers unique technology solutions to fulfill client business needs.
Due to recent growth, Cistel is looking to hire new graduates for a Junior Proposal Writer role within the Business Development team. The successful candidates will receive hands on training in proposal writing, recruiting and sales while working with Cistel management and team members to develop and service clients in the federal public sector.
- Formatting proposal responses using proposal preparation software (Word) in accordance with established style and content requirements
- Editing and reviewing content with meticulous attention to grammar, punctuation, style, tone, and consistency
- Working directly with consultants, recruiters and sales team to enhance résumés for submission to clients
- Providing support and quality assurance on internal documents, resumes, and client deliverables to ensure conformity to our company's style, format, and messaging
- Providing administrative support to sales team members as required
- Assisting with business development and recruiting activities, as necessary
- Diploma in Technical Writing, Business, Marketing or other related business fields.
- Advanced English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Strong team collaboration skill
- Results oriented
- Focused on career advancement
- Proficient with MS Office tools
If you’re personable and an aptitude for learning on the job, we’d like to speak with you.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)