A division of PVT Group Triumph Oilfield Hauling Inc. is currently seeking to fill a variety of position for heavy haul including:
- Winch Tractor Operator
We are currently accepting resumes for our Grande Prairie location. Ideal candidates will have 2 - 5 years of directly related experience. These are full-time local positions, and hourly wage will commensurate with experience.
Job Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates unit and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Follows and complies with all internal policies & procedures.
- Participates in pre-job hazard assessments & inspections prior to commencing any job.
- Responsible for loading equipment and properly securing loads in a manner that ensures compliance with weight restrictions and government regulations.
- Follows loading and unloading procedures as per the truck push, or on site representative.
- Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, while following all federal hours of service regulations.
- Will provide leadership and coaching to subordinates through coaching and mentoring.
- Completes job tasks with personal and public safety as the top priority.
- High school diploma (GED or equivalent)
- Class 1 licence
- Clean driver’s abstract (less than 6 demerits)
- 2 - 5 years of winching experience in a similar role
- Off-road driving experience
- Required safety tickets: Standard First Aid, H2S
- Additional safety tickets: GODI/ODA and PST an asset
- Must be willing to submit to Standard Physical Capabilities and Pre-employment testing.
Job Type: Full-time
- winch tractor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Preferred)