Lemonwood Port Carling is looking for upbeat individuals to work at our location in Port Carling on Maple Street (Muskoka area). The Sales Associate will work part-time in-store and will be responsible for helping customers in our storefront.
This position is seasonal from May to October only.
Lemonwood is a women's clothing store that focuses on lovely, natural-fiber products, including our own line of luxury Cashmere clothing and accessories.
The ideal candidate can work with many tasks going at once with a personable attitude. Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing World-class customer service to all clients
- Building relationships with customers
- Learning and sharing knowledge of our unique products and pieces with ease and joy
- Cashing customers out
- Replenishing stock
- Keeping the store clean and organized and following COVID procedures
- Assisting in organizing and accepting new inventory
- Assisting with Visual Merchandising and tidiness of the inventory on the sales floor as well as the displays
Experience in retail sales, especially within women's clothing, is an asset, as is experience and ease using POS systems (specifically Shopify POS). We are looking to hire someone whose start date is flexible/immediate.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter. Thank you!
Part-time hours: approximately 15-30 per week; candidate must be able to work weekends and some weekdays.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Port Carling, ON (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place