The Tricar Group is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Condominium Sales and Client Relations Team in London, ON. Reporting to the Condominium Sales Manager you will provide exceptional customer service to new condominium purchasers throughout the sales process. This is a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, positive, and high energy individual who wants to be part of our growing team.
- Provide in depth knowledge about Tricar’s condominiums to new or potential purchasers.
- Maintain and promote a positive image of the company by providing a high caliber of professional service.
- Create sincere and trusting relationships with all clients and those in the sales community.
- Explain purchase of sale documents to purchasers.
- Address all sales related inquiries from new and existing clients.
- Review preliminary/final plans with clients and communicate throughout the construction process
- Learn and understand company policies and procedures as well as the construction process to ensure effective communication between all departments.
- Maintain and complete accurate sales related documents.
- Assist with exceeding strong inside sales / lead generation / sales target goals.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all condominium homeowners throughout the home buying process.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager, Marketing Team, and Manager of Corporate Administration in developing marketing materials and ad campaigns including grand openings / open houses / special events / marketing strategies for condominium projects.
- A flexible schedule including weekends; occasional evenings and some travel within SW Ontario with use of your personal vehicle. Anticipated schedule is Tuesday – Saturday.
- A University degree in Business Administration, or Business Real Estate would be an asset.
- Experience in real estate sales and contract knowledge an asset.
- Strong (minimum intermediate level) computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook) and the ability to learn and adapt to new software programs.
- Strong comprehension in real estate including legal and financial aptitude an asset.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work effectively while under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Self-motivated and confident with the ability to work well as a team and independently.
- High degree of maturity, professionalism, sensitivity, and discretion in handling and maintaining confidentiality of strategic and private information. Ability to establish credibility, trust and build relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills – must be able to quickly engage and build rapport with all clients.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and high energy with demonstrated client-service orientation. Highly motivated, passionate and driven to provide the highest level of customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Must be a problem solver who is willing to go above and beyond to resolve challenges.
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow professionally with continuous updating of job knowledge through participating in education opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks and participating in professional organizations.
We are looking for the very best Condominium Sales Team Member to join our team. You will work with an award winning, reputable company in a positive team environment and have the opportunity to forge a very rewarding and long-term career. Tell us why you are an ideal candidate!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time