We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing significant Canadian expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for delivering innovative solutions that maximize the productivity and profitability of Canadian businesses.
Based at our Varennes branch and reporting to the National Director of Marketing and Communications, the Communications Specialist will be responsible for coordinating the production and ensuring the quality of all communication tools both at the creative and editorial level. He will also be responsible for increasing our presence in all Canadian media in addition to developing partnerships and managing campaigns with ambassadors or influencers. This key role will increase our notoriety and promote Manulift across the country.
- Participate in the development of the national omnichannel communications and marketing plan;
- Manage the communication strategy and the distribution of content and programs that support the objectives of the department;
- Participate in defining the brand image and communicate brand guidelines both internally and externally;
- Ensure a quality assessment of the communication tools before their distribution (writing, translation, graphic, etc.);
- Work directly with external agencies, manage the production schedule while keeping track of project costs;
- Develop and implement the company's public relations strategy;
- Develop partnerships and content opportunities with various specialized media;
- Build and implement a Manulift ambassador program;
- Develop an influencer or spokespeople campaign and manage related activities;
- Develop and manage sponsorship activities;
- Implement policies and procedures to support the Communications department;
- Measure, continuously, the impact of communication activities using key performance indicators;
- Share company highlights with employees through a quarterly internal newsletter.
Experience & Desired skills:
- BAC in marketing, communications, or other related training (arts, literature, production);
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a communications and PR management position with relevant achievements;
- Fully bilingual in French and English (oral and written);
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Structure, rigour, and attention to detail;
- Has a network of contacts and a flair for partnerships;
- Good sense of humor, great leadership, positive energy and passion like the rest of the team!
- A stimulating work environment with a motivated team;
- A group insurance plan;
- A pension plan with generous employer contribution;
- Vacation and personal days;
- Job stability throughout the year;
- 24/7 virtual medical service (EQ Care);
- Employee assistance program;
- Corporate clothing (winter coat, jacket, shirts, etc.);
- Work equipment (for eligible positions only);
- Generous referral bonus (between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000 depending on the position);
- Free parking;
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Other benefits available depending on the position held.
*In this document, the masculine gender is used solely for stylistic purposes.
*Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- communications and PR: 5 years (Required)
- perfectly in French and English (Required)