We currently operates in Alberta ,British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Ontario as a FULL SERVICE ARCHITECTURE FIRM.
Our Principal has over 26 years of experience across North America and a wide array of Practice Areas.
FACADE RENOVATIONS-- A SPECIALTY OF OURS
POST-LOSS RESTORATION OR RENOVATION
Hospitality design- Hotel-Restaurant-Spa- Resort-Casino
Commercial-Office buildings-standalone and business parks
Retail-Office-Warehouse- Industrial- Tenant fit outs
Residential - Multi-family- High end and Moderate
Mixed Use- Retail-Commercial-Residential
Master planning and Programming
Interior Design and FF+E
Education K to 8 or 12
Having a strong commitment to profitable real estate development, Ms George is adept at optimization of revenue generating buildings with curb appeal for Commercial real estate, and pro-formas for feasibility studies. M O George Architect, practice in Canada 2009 - 2011, 2013 to present.
Architecture Services: Interior Services:
Feasibility studies and Proformas Theming and Branding design
Site Selection and Masterplanning Furniture, Fixtures/Equipment Schematic design/Functional -Space plans Finishes/Coordination
Design Development /Construction Documents Material Boards/Presentations
Conceptual and LEED oriented design Schematic/Construction Docs.
Project Management Project Management
Project/ Construction Admin. Project/ Construction Admin.
New Construction/Renovations Millwork and Display designs
City Infill or Undeveloped land Fit-outs Retail – Restaurant/ Office/ Clinic
Post-loss Restoration and Renovation
TOTAL CLIENT SATISFACTION IS THE GOAL !!
TRUE TO VISION, TASTE, ASPIRATIONS FOR REVENUE GENERATION, CURB APPEAL, ELEVATION DESIGN AND DETAILING.
' ALL FOR THE CLIENT MEANS THE CLIENT IS FOR US '
HAPPY CLIENTS ARE REPEAT CLIENTS AND WORD OF MOUTH IS GOLD.
Location: Edmonton, AB or remote
Employment Status: Full time Salary
Reports to: Principal Architect
Produce drawings for Architectural department. Building envelope detailing for wood frame, steel, and some concrete construction. Take schematic designs and develop and detail into full construction documents. Construction administration includes review of shop drawings, administering change orders, site instructions and change notices, as well as field review and report writing.
Coordinating with other consultants- structural, mech, elec, landscape etc.
Dealing with municipal and city departments for permitting- both DP and BP
Assemble permit sets, including gauging the amount of details, sheets and drawings required
Maintain good client relations, and public relations. Maintain a calm, confident, polite, pleasant and capable working environment.
Upsell and collaborate with other LOB’s and Consultants.
Maintain currency with AB, BC and other provincial codes
Authority and Decision Making
· Work will be assigned by the Manager who informs the employee how to do the work
· Employee will be responsible to manage their time to ensure the work is completed within scope, budget and on time
· Experience in the construction and construction project process (3-5 years)
· Experience with restoration projects, fire/water damages
· Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
· Superior knowledge of building structures, building code compliances and construction
· Knowledge of post-loss construction procedure (asset)
· Strong communications skills
· Highly skilled in creating written reports (3-5 years)
· Strong problem-solving skills, organization, and the ability to present solutions in an efficient and concise manner
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 37.5 Hour work week with overtime: scheduled based on a project-to-project basis
· Weekend and evening work may be required
· Travel throughout the assigned area – mileage reimbursement
· Any required equipment including mobile phones will be supplied
· Remote work (within the same province) may be required
Reference ID: mogambc-arch0121
Application deadline: 2021-09-29
Expected start date: 2021-10-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$84,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
working remotely, masks worn for any in person meetings or site visits.
Encourage hand sanitizing and washing frequently.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Architecture: 4 years (preferred)
- project management/ project architect: 3 years (required)
- drivers license (preferred)
Willingness to travel: