Supporting the President and executive management, the Executive Assistant is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external customers; the Executive Assistant exudes energy and initiative with a professional demeanor and enjoys a fast-paced environment. This role requires a team player with excellent listening, organizational and inter-personal skills with a desire to evolve and grow within the team.
Accountable for a multitude of items; this position requires the ability to ensure the Administrative functions of President’s affairs are taken care of in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. This position is required to work independently and part of the team when required; strong time management skills, and able to prioritize several assignments simultaneously while exhibiting a sense of urgency and business acumen.
What You’ll Do:
- Liaison between various individuals both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization;
- Order, organize and manage office supplies, furniture and equipment if applicable;
- Ensure smooth running of the office by providing support as needed; including office errands, scheduling appointments, arrange meetings, organizing conference calls, greeting visitors, maintaining filing systems, mailing and shipping packages, photocopying, typing emails, answering calls, making travel arrangements if required;
- Organize go-to-meetings for both internal and external customers;
- Assist with ensuring back-up documents are provided accounting to reconcile the Presidents expenses as required;
- Organize, coordinate and assist with the facilitation of trade show events;
- Receive and respond to correspondence from various internal and external sources including associate partners; ensure the correspondence is addressed, follow-ups are completed;
- Maintaining a calendar of project deliverables (provided by the President);
- Ensure samples brought-in from customers are taken to Plan Automation to be shipped;
- Collaborate with internal staff, management and associate partners to obtain information and coordinate data to ensure pertinent information is distributed consistently and accurately throughout the organization;
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education in business administration;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role/industry;
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and support team members;
- Experience with Salesforce as an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Stellar organizational skills and an ability to anticipate needs and problem-solve seamlessly;
- Self-motivation with the ability to meet challenging deadlines with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to balance multiple priorities;
- Ability to speak with authority and get results;
- Meticulous attention-to-detail;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Office environment;
- Overtime as required and pre-approved;
- Lifting or moving up to 15lbs may be required.
Our recruitment process includes reference and background checks, and education/certification verification on successful candidates.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and benefit allowance. Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment.
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations if needed. We will consult with you and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Executive Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)