RECEPTIONIST / ASSISTANT: Job Summary
- Welcoming Guests/Customer Service
- Answering phones
- Knowledgeable in Scheduling & Booking appointments
- Maintain and keep all areas clean & tidy
- Completing invoices & knowledge of debit/credit machine usage, processing sales
- Retail Sales (prefer Dermalogica experience but not necessary)
- Experience in a clinical/spa environment
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay focused
- Meet daily deadlines quickly & efficiently
In this complex & dynamic position, you will not be bored. You are the face of Urban Bliss Wellness Spa. You are confident, friendly and trustworthy by nature, with a genuine passion in treating people with respect and kindness. Typically, you will be working alongside 1 to 2 therapists who will rely on you to work independently while we are providing treatments to our guests. This position pays hourly plus commission, working approximately 4 to 6 hours a day, 3 to 5 days a week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
It is required that you possess strong computer skills. You will be expected to meet daily deadlines, work quickly and efficiently with utmost care & attention-to-detail in everything you do. Excellent communication skills, spelling and grammar plus clear knowledge of the English language is essential. You are familiar with how making appointments and scheduling works. You are capable of performing basic domestic duties including laundry folding. You are welcoming our guests in this tranquil, quiet environment and it is important that you present yourself professionally in office-smart attire. Only serious applicants who provide a Cover Letter plus Resume will be considered.
Urban Bliss Wellness Spa is a small but charming, VERY busy Spa/Wellness establishment where we offer Registered Massage Therapy & Spa Services. We are located in the heart of the Sapperton, New Westminster. Our establishment has 2 treatment rooms.
We are a small group of friendly professionals who work very hard to consistently attract loyal and regular clientele with the same high-standards. This is a peaceful, elegant environment is where we work together as a Team with strong work ethic and integrity in a respectful manner.
Tell us why you think you'd be the perfect candidate to join our Bliss Team! We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission, Casual
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- office assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spa, Medical or Wellness environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- New Westminster, BC (Preferred)