Cohen Highley LLP is currently recruiting an experienced Paralegal for our London office.
Cohen Highley is seeking an experienced Paralegal with a minimum of two years of experience to join our Administrative Law Group. Candidates must have strong employment references and a keen interest in expanding their practice. The right candidate will possess:
· excellence in client service
· strong analytical skills
· strong verbal and written communication skills
· superior aptitude for file organization
· the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Cohen Highley LLP is a dynamic, full-service law firm with its head office at One London Place, located in the heart of downtown London. London offers many advantages such as affordable housing, easy commuting and a variety of entertainment options. We also have offices in Kitchener, Sarnia, Chatham, Stratford and Strathroy that allow us to provide high quality client service across Southwestern Ontario.
Cohen Highley LLP provides a unique private practice culture that encourages professional growth in a collaborative, innovative and familial environment. Cohen Highley provides the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of knowledgeable lawyers and staff. We are looking for candidates who share our values of exceptional client service and mutual respect. We promote professional development and offer an extensive training and mentoring program.
· Strong organizational skills and particular attention to detail
· Must have own vehicle and be able to travel
· Must be able to prepare documentation in legal proceedings before the Landlord and Tenant Board
- Minimum of 5 years of experience attending hearings and drafting documentation is preferred
· Licensed as a Paralegal with the Law Society of Ontario
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
Please include a cover letter and resumé in your application package and specify which location you are applying to.
The closing date for applications for these positions is Friday, June 19, 2020.
For more information about Cohen Highley, please visit our website at www.cohenhighley.com.
Cohen Highley LLP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- paralegal: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19