Join a great Electronics Manufacturing Service’s (EMS) company in a new state of the art purpose-built facility at Glenlyon Business Park in Burnaby. Dorigo is focused on achieving positive changes in everything we do for our customers. We are a manufacturer of technology products, from surface mount to full box build, for innovative design and manufacturing companies in North America.
Our team is growing and we are looking to hire a Material Handler to join our manufacturing operations at our facility in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to the Inventory Supervisor and Supply Chain Manager, the successful candidate should be very organized with great time-management skills, flexible, willing to learn new things, and adapt well to changing work requirements/demands. Such a candidate will play a key role in helping to deliver high-quality products to our customers.
Leave a lasting mark and become part of a great team focused on creating a seamless and transparent customer experience in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- Identify, count, move components, sub-assemblies, and finished goods to designated work centers.
- Movement of work in progress between work centers.
- Review pick lists and/or Bills of Material for accuracy.
- Receiving, transacting, and job closing finished goods shipments in ERP system including all customer and transport documentation in coordination with Customer Experience Specialists.
- Determining, scheduling, and coordinating courier pickups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Multitasking ability.
- Listening skills and ability to think on their feet.
- Ability to successfully accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience with MS Office tools and ERP system.
If you have recognized yourself in this description and you are ready for the next adventure in your career, wait no longer and submit your application. Resume and cover letter must be in "docx" or "pdf" format. We look forward to learning more about you.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. At this moment we can consider only local candidates for this role.
Dorigo Systems Ltd. is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression, or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people of all backgrounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees as safe as possible we have implemented cleaning protocols, we follow the safety regulations (e.g., physical distancing), and we provide face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers.
- Secondary School (Required)