Immediately seeking a tutor for a grade 1 to cover all subjects in Hamilton.
We are looking for patient, well-spoken, educated individuals to help mold the academic minds of the students they work with.
We tutor all subjects, at all levels from elementary to University. We provide support to students who need help studying for exams, who may be falling behind in their studies, or those who want to excel. Our focus is helping our students learn the subject matter they are struggling with.
Our ideal candidate must have the following qualities and aspirations:
- Have an interest in tutoring students part-time while they might be employed full time elsewhere.
- Patient, understanding, and amiable
- The ability to teach or instruct others in a helpful and comprehensible manner.
- Enjoy helping others learn, and take pride in watching them reach their goals
- Ability to read, write, spell, and speak clearly in English
- Previous tutoring experience would be an asset
- An interest in becoming a teacher one day.
Successful candidate will be required to administer and execute their own schedule, and should be:
- A motivated, self-starter
- A University Degree or currently working towards a degree at an accredited academic institution with a minimum of 2 years completed.
We offer great pay, lots of support, and the ability to work at your own pace, set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you like. If this interests you, and you are excited about the opportunity to share your knowledge and skills with others, please submit your resumé via Indeed.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Hamilton (Required)