At Scaddabush we're a little of this, a little of that and a whole new take on Italian. We’re inspired by Italian passion and generosity. We like tables crowded with friends and family. Style without attitude. And of course, excellent cuisine. In true Italian fashion, we rely on fresh ingredients. Our pasta is made fresh in-house daily. We make fresh mozzarella every day and offer made to order mozzarella dishes from 5pm-9pm. Our chefs prepare two signature meatballs every day. Our meatballs are so big we’re sure you won’t leave hungry. We look forward to welcoming you at SCADDABUSH!
Why work for us?
- Privately owned Canadian corporation
- Fast growing brand with lots of opportunity
- Real food made from scratch
- Passionate and focused hospitality leaders
- Strong focus on personal and career development
- Accelerated Leadership Programs
- Competitive pay and benefits offered at all levels
- Employee discounts across all locations
As a Service Manager for Scaddabush you will be responsible for the following:
- Create a hospitable environment with Italian flair that enables team members to provide the highest quality standards for food, a guest experience that is welcoming, and service that is memorable.
- Coach and lead our team members and help to ensure they receive great training and support.
- Manage the financials, and work to achieve and exceed established goals.
- Live and teach Service Inspired Values and Promises.
- Use strong time management skills and attention to detail to complete our jobs.
- Spread the enthusiasm and energy among all of our team members.
- If you've had 1-3 years previous restaurant management/supervisory experience in a comparable restaurant environment we're interested.
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable using computers and learning new software.
- You'll be managing sales goals, inventory, cash and other processes that require good math and analytical skills.
- Previous scheduling experience and Smart Serve Certification is an asset.
- Possess five values that define our people:
- Hospitality. Enhancing the dignity, comfort and well-being of Our People.
- Authenticity. Being forthright, truthful and transparent with Our People.
- Quality. Working to always improve the experience of Our People.
- Fun. Bringing the spirit of laughter, celebration, sharing and joy to Our People.
- Courage. Acting with conviction in the balanced interest of Our People.
Service Inspired Restaurants® is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Job Type: Permanent
- restaurant management/comparable supervisory: 1 year (Required)